#68: Truthwitch Extra Scene + The Writing Is All that Matters

Forums Forums Misfits & Daydreamers Newsletter Archives #68: Truthwitch Extra Scene + The Writing Is All that Matters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sooz 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sooz
    Keymaster

Here’s the 3/4/16 issue!! Thank you for reading!

slica18
    Participant

I know you probably get 10,000 emails, so I haven’t wanted to add to the deluge, but I just couldn’t resist any longer.

I wanted to thank you for your honesty, transparency, kindness, exuberance, and downright awesomeness!! I have been following your blog for a few years now, and I love your newsletter more than you will ever know. Every time I see it in my inbox, my heart dances a little jig of joy. It’s one of the few things that I have in my life that I have to look forward to that is all mine! Usually I’m busy running around to manage my job, my kids, my husband, my house, etc., but when I see these newsletters, they are a brief sojourn from the chaos. And I’m so thankful for them! I know they’re technically not JUST for me since I know that 1000s of people adore your work, but I pretend that they are my own little private escape, and I go into a quiet room and read them two or three times in a row. So I wanted to thank you so much for sending them out.

I have often felt like a peeping-Tammy secretly reading them so faithfully without ever acknowledging that I follow them, so I thought I, at the very least, owe it to you to thank you for your time and effort in writing them so diligently and consistently. And I hope I didn’t come across to awkwardly or “stalkerish” but I really enjoy reading them (almost as much as I love reading your books…almost😉).

There’s no need to reply since you are probably inundated with to-do tasks, but I just wanted to say thank you.

Sooz
    Keymaster

I am SO SORRY for not seeing this sooner! What a beautiful message.  I’m the one who needs to thank YOU for reading. And for messaging me. I don’t get that many messages — ha! — and every one is a wonderful, beautiful, bright burst of sunshine in my day. So thank you.

THANK YOU!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.