#75: Findings From A Social Media Break

Forums Forums Misfits & Daydreamers Newsletter Archives #75: Findings From A Social Media Break

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sooz 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sooz
    Keymaster

sidesmirk
    Participant

I just couldn’t bring myself to send a message via social media after reading this issue, so I thought the forum might be a better spot ^_^

I really appreciated this newsletter, especially the details of the effects (good and “bad”) that came from giving up a month of social media. I have been feeling so much frustration around my own use of the internet for several months, so I very much appreciate hearing similar concerns and am relieved to hear that there is the possibility that not only does productivity increase, but also general happiness.

Thank you for sharing, Susan!

LilaGrace3
    Participant

Sooz,

There were so many times in the past month I would go to ask you a writing question on Twitter, remember you weren’t on it, then refrain. I’m glad you’re back, I missed your posts and above.  But after your news letter I see why you did it. Maybe go off social media (not email, change your social media emails to a different email or not at all) for a week or two every month.  I have to admit, I think I might download one of those social media blocking apps now.

Emilia
    Participant

This was everything I needed.

I feel so much more motivated and I don’t want to waste my time anymore, so thank you c:

Hope you’re well.

Sooz
    Keymaster

Thanks for all the comments, everyone!! It’s nice for ME to hear that people also feel burned out by social media. It’s a real “affliction,” eh? 😉

Here’s to more productivity for us all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.