Are you interested in writing a book with me?

Forums Forums The Daydreamers (for writers) Outlining and Craft Resources Write a Book with Sooz Workshop Are you interested in writing a book with me?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Sooz 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

emmyneal
    Participant

This sounds AMAZING! I’m totally interested if you’re not overwhelmed yet

Sharing early drafts is hard. I have one CP that I throw my first chapters at to see if the idea has merit, but otherwise I hoard my words until draft 2. But, on the other hand, we’ll get to see from first draft to last and you’ll impress us with your power ๐Ÿ˜‰ So don’t be too scared.

kamreadsyabooks
    Participant

I am interested in this as well! I hope this gets to happen sometime in the future, because I think it is a great idea

Kristine
    Participant

I’m also very interested! ๐Ÿ˜€

KellyL
    Participant

Yes!

Rebecca
    Participant

This is such a great idea, and I am definitely interested! I think it would be fascinating to see your creative process.

erinbay
    Participant

YES YES YES!!!! That would be so awesome!!!! This is such a great idea!! I would love to see you write!!!

Anonymous

This sounds wonderful – to see your process firsthand. Please count me in!

claudiaann
    Participant

Totally. I think this sounds like a wonderful idea.

steph
    Participant

Sooz! Just read the email…this would be soooooo cool!!!

Aebra
    Participant

I would love to be a part of this if there’s room! It’s a fantastic idea!

Marie
    Participant

Definitely, definitely interested! Thank you so much for this incredible project!

Sooz
    Keymaster

Thank you so much for the response, guys! I’ve now had >50 responses, so I think I’m gonna have to cut this off. ๐Ÿ™ Just for my own sanity! Depending on how it all plays out, I’ll (hopefully) share with the public after the project is over. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you everyone!! <333

aemarachlian
    Participant

Ohย sigh.ย I was way late! ๐Ÿ™

Good luck to everyone who made it in! I bet it’s gonna be awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

inky
    Participant

I would be so excited to be involved with this process! SO YES I want to see “Writing a book with Sooz” become a thing! I think you should go for it!

XOXO, Inky

clayton
    Participant

Go Girl!
    Clayton

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Are you interested in writing a book with me?’ is closed to new replies.