Are you interested in writing a book with me?

Forums Forums The Daydreamers (for writers) Outlining and Craft Resources Write a Book with Sooz Workshop Are you interested in writing a book with me?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Sooz 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Jessica
    Participant

Awww, I’m sad that I missed this, but I hope it goes well and that it’s a wonderful learning experience for everyone! Love the idea, Sooz! ๐Ÿ™‚

Dulcy
    Participant

I think the list is capped now, but I’m still very interested! Even if I can’t join, I hope everyone lucky enough to participate does awesome!

skylarfinn
    Participant

Darn it ๐Ÿ˜€ I missed the sign-ups by a lot I think *sigh*

I can’t wait to read the pre-quel and Truthwitch! Thanks for doing this super nice thing. You’re AWESOME. If your tweets with Sarah Maas didn’t prove that, than this does for sure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nimsay
    Participant

Know I’m too late but just wanted to say how amazing it is of you to be doing this and your dad is incredible!!!

vvaliente
    Participant

I’m definitely interested in getting involved with this project ๐Ÿ™‚

adriane3011
    Participant

I’m pretty sure this is already full (I didn’t get around to checking my e-mail until just now grr) but I just wanted to stop by and say that I think this is a WONDERFUL idea. I myself have never written an actual book, and even though I’ve read many posts on doing so and on publishing (a large chunk of them yours, Sooz) I’m still a little (okay a lottle) daunted on being a writer, so I think seeing/participating in this will be VERY helpful (especially since you’ve actually done this before, so you’re a very reliable source of information).

EAHenry
    Participant

I’m soooo interested. Your blog has helped me unstick my current WIP so many times and I’d love to see all your wonderful advice in action! Eeee!

ericmcollier
    Participant

This would be a great learning experience, thanks!

loiedunn
    Participant

Hiya Sooz, would love love love to write with you :)Hope there is still space

xx

Loie

Sooz
    Keymaster

Hi everyone! I’m really sorry, but this is full now. <3333 Stay tuned, though, because I’ll likely open this to the public once it’s over at the end of the summer.

Thank you to EVERYONE who showed an interest–I was so surprised and so incredibly pleased by the response. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Are you interested in writing a book with me?’ is closed to new replies.