Desperate for TV: When NaNo Hurts!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sooz 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MelindaJaneHarrison
    Participant

Come by here and talk TV for YA readers when you aren’t writing.

Sooz
    Keymaster

I’m marathoning New Girl right now. That show is hilarious. and they do an AMAZING job with the sexual tension/sweet romance.

melodysimpson
    Participant

New Girl is amazing! I got my sister into it this summer and she loves it even more than I do now hahaha.

I’m a bit of a TV addict so I could go on and on here but a few of my favorites that are currently on the air and I think are underrated include the dramas, Parenthood, Hostages, and The Blacklist, and comedies, Raising Hope, The Middle, The Mindy Project, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Sunny definitely isn’t “TV for YA readers” but it’s still worth mentioning. A full list of shows I like can be seen on my blog.

WanderingBea
    Participant

OMG! New Girl! It is the one “girly” show that I can get my husband to watch. My sister and I started watching it on Netflix and now it’s my husband’s go to show if we’re watching TV together.

I like that while Jess is the main character it also appeals to guys. I cannot get enough of Schmidt– I think he’s hilarious 🙂

Adriana
    Participant

New Girl is so hilarious lol I love that show. And 30-min is just the perfect break time when I’m doing homework or eating lunch or whatever.

All of a sudden, I’ve blanked on all the shows I watch, of course. Typical of my brain, yes.

I don’t know what’s for YA readers or not, but I love Castle 🙂 That’s writerly! OH, and Elementary, which is probably my favorite show on air right now.

(Also can we talk of the level of attractiveness happening on Once Upon A Time? We know where my priorities are, I guess…)

melodysimpson
    Participant

I love Castle! So good!!!

Sooz
    Keymaster

Yes! CASTLE!! Nathan Fillion!!

So…do any of you watch K-dramas? And if so, got any awesome suggestions? I’ve watched all the big ones (Boys over Flowers, Coffee Prince, Personal Taste, Kim Sam Soon, etc.) and am on the prowl for something new to binge watch this weekend. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.