Issue #71: Free-Writing Journals

Forums Forums Misfits & Daydreamers Newsletter Archives Issue #71: Free-Writing Journals

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  caaleros 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sooz
    Keymaster

Kirstie Earlene
    Participant

Loved this issue Sooz! Thank you for sharing your journal pages, those were lovely, and for inspiring me to add morning writing to my habits. I’m absolutely not a morning person but to work my writing muscles…I guess an extra 30 minutes of wakefulness in the morning won’t kill me.
    However, if I absolutely cannot drag my butt out of bed perhaps that would be better placed right after I get home from dropping my adorable charges off to school and kindergarten. Being an Au Pair really is quite complementary to writing. 🙂

And you rock for writing Dragon Age fan fiction. Seriously. I loved it and wanted more!

caaleros
    Participant

I really like the idea of free-writing for fun outside of a main project. I plan on trying to write everyday this summer and I think free-writing at least 2 pages a day while also working on my novel would help me grow as an author. I feel so much pressure to commit to a story once I start writing, but I have so many small ideas that aren’t ready to be turned into a project. Free-writing sounds like a great way to play with those ideas/characters/styles without the pressure of trying to make it perfect.

So, yeah, I’m feeling inspired 😀

Great issue!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.