Truthwitch cut scene: Prologue

Forums Forums The Misfits & Witchlanders (for readers) #Witchlanders TEASERS! Truthwitch cut scene: Prologue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  marryjuana 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sooz
    Keymaster

Here’s the prologue to Truthwitch. It ultimately didn’t end up in the final draft, but I still love it. So I thought I’d share. 😉

There’s also a teaser snippet of the map to show you WHERE this little scene is taking place.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0egY6URRITuQTM4UG9UTFljMFk/edit?usp=sharing

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Sooz.

Meg
    Participant

Chills from this. I am not really a prologue person, mostly because I think that some author’s take it to far and use it as a way to inundate the reader with information. But this one is great! (Even though it won’t be in Truthwitch, I’m glad that I read it.)

seekellytse
    Participant

Holy cow! CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE. I loved this scene so much Sooz! Thank you so much for sharing! <3

marryjuana
    Participant

We know that it is not an easy task to the best writing help service in order to maintain the grades. We need some writing an essay for me service which helps me to find out the real matter of writing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.