Way to edit reply after other's reply in forum?

Forums Forums The Daydreamers (for writers) Forum Help Way to edit reply after other's reply in forum?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  EllieM 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

EllieM
    Participant

Hi there!

Not sure if this is just an obvious thing I’m missing, but I’d like to edit, or even delete if I have to, a post I had up on the Critique partner search forum. Some things, like my web link has changed so I’d like to update it. I could edit it right after I posted, but after someone else posts, then that option seemed to have disappeared.

Sooz
    Keymaster

Hmmmm, I’m not sure since as an admin, I can always edit.

If you tell me what you want to put, I can go in and copy/paste for you. ๐Ÿ™‚ Or–this might be obvious–but are you sure you’re logged in? :-/

EllieM
    Participant

Thanks for the super quick reply! I am logged in, and I can view posts that I’ve made from my profile, but after the initial edit to fix the post, I haven’t been able to adjust it since.ย  If anything, could b my reply be deleted from the CP match up thread as I’ve found some?

Sooz
    Keymaster

Sure thing, Ellie! I’ll go delete your post. Can you give me a link to the post/page with the post, just so I make sure I delete the right one? ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry you can’t edit it! That’s so weird….but I’m not tech savvy enough to change that feature.

EllieM
    Participant

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ˜€ And no prob! You have an amazing forum that you keep up with which is amaaazing!

The link is:ย  http://forum.susandennard.com/forums/topic/cpbuddy-match-up/page/8/#post-1862

Thanks again! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.