Writing sprints!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moonfly.claire 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sooz
    Keymaster

If you’re looking to coordinate a writing sprint with someone, leave a reply below! Or just hop on Twitter and start a #BAMFWordBattle. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, don’t forget to click the subscribe button at the top (beside the forum listing) so you know when someone answers you!!

KatMorrisey
    Participant

I am going to be trying to sprint about twice per day. I usually sprint at 2pm est with another group and can shout out then using this hashtag in case anyone wants to join. (Thank god tweetdeck lets me have all these columns for hashtags and lists, lol ๐Ÿ™‚ ) I am also going to try and sprint in the evenings too, so will use it then too, if that’s okay. (Or whenever I sprint, cause my work schedule is crazy and sometimes I sprint early in the am, sometimes early evening, and whenever.)

moonfly.claire
    Participant

Hi guys! I love the #BAMFWordBattle sprints and was wondering if anyone on the forum is on Australia/New Zealand time? We could decide a time for regular sprints during Camp Nano this July ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.